[Xen-devel] xen-2.0 20040920 (with patch): network behaviour

Hello

Thanks for the patch which enabled me to start xenU systems again - very handy.

It seems to me that network behaviour is wrong in the current build.

* Other machines can't connect (eg using curl or ssh) to xenU systems unless the xenU system has successfully connected to them. Connecting tp ftp the clien reports that it is connected but the connection is then not completed.

* xenU and xen0 systems cannot connect to each other - eg

* networking on xenU machines goes dead if left inactive for a while - may recover after a time (I think).

This situation applies to todays build 20040921 as well as yesterday's. I also get the impression that memory allocation is odd in today's build, as I have an out memory error where I wouldn't expect it.

-- Peri