Re: [Xen-devel] CKRM port

>Is anyone working on porting CKRM (ckrm.sf.net) to Xen. Actually I'm
>interested in hierarchical class based resource management
>functionality provided by CKRM. If someone has a head start already,
>I'd love to hear about it.

There's a plan to port the new planetlab kernel (which includes CKRM
and VServers amongst other things) to Xen 2.0; should have some progress
to report next week, but hope it'll be a fairly straightforward matter.

Not sure if this is quite what you had in mind tho - this will at least
initially just allow a hosted guest OS to subdivide its resources
amongst processes, without any real additional Xen interaction.

cheers,

S.