Re: [Xen-devel] Domain0 kernels crashing while loading e100 module

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 04:34:18PM -0500, Brian Wolfe wrote:
> Strange, it sounds like the e100 modules themselves at first glance are
> at fault. Does a native kernel do this crash and burn, or is it just the
> xenlinux kernel?

Native Linux-kernel without Xen works well, and doesn't crash.
So it's only the Xenlinux kernel that crashes while loading the
e100-module..

> Under debian I do advise a different network script when xend is
> started. The curent one seems to have issues (randomly, oddly enough)
> with the ipv6 being loaded. My fix was to setup eth0 as static, auto,
> and xen-br0 as static, no auto, then have network script run ifup eth0
> && ifconfig eth1 0.0.0.0.

OK..

> Can you post the kernel OOPS message that you are getting on
> auto-loading?

I'll check the logs or reboot (and crash) the machine later when I can :)

- Pasi Kärkkäinen