[Xen-devel] Kernel running in dom0 wants init= argument

Making sure this made it out ...
--- Begin Message --- Hi ... so I'm now successfully running in the xen kernel .... now I'm attempting to start my first domain, which begins to load ok, but croaks at this point:

Kernel panic - not syncing: no init found. Try passing init= option to kernel.

None of the sample domain configs mention init= so I'm at a bit of a loss as to what this means.

-John

--- End Message ---