Re: [Xen-devel] VIF Interfaces not transparent to all ethernet protocols?

> So my Question is:
> I this a bug? Otherwise I cannot find anything in the docs about this.
> If this is the right behaviour, where can I change it?
> I havent't found any filtering code neither in the backend nor the frontend
> driver.

This is unexpected behaviour at least. We really do expect the virtual
networking to 'just work'. Maybe there's an unfortunate interaction
with the ether bridge... If you find out more please let us know; we'd
like to fix the problem and/or add a solution to the FAQ.

 -- Keir