[Xen-devel] ReactOS port to xen: replacement for WinXP eventually on xen?

  • From: Brian Wolfe <ahzz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:50:38 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:52:51 +0000

I know that the xen team had ported a version of windows to xen (XP I
think). What about porting ReactOS over? It's GPL licensed, so including
the patchset would be possible. The aim of ReactOS is to be a
replacement implementation of Windows OS. Maybe the two projects can
benifit. :) I do know that ReactOS is in need of drivers rather badly
for most stuff since it's not yet 100% ABI compatible with Windows
binaries.

Just a thought of somethign to look in on. I'll be messaging the ReactOS
team to see what they think. :)