Re: [Xen-devel] Error: vbd: Segment phy

Xend has detected something that looks unsafe, so it's failing the create.
Looks like your LVM volume is either mounted in dom0 or already exported to
another domain with write privileges.

Unless you're using a cluster file system like GFS, you need to make sure it's
unmounted in dom0 and that it's not exported writeable to other domains,
otherwise you'll hose your filesystem.

HTH,
Mark