Re: [Xen-devel] etherbridge bottleneck

  • To: David Becker <becker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bin Ren <bin.ren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:00:53 +0000
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:36:10 +0000

Whenever you see a performance problem, please describe the following things:

(1) Is Xen running on a UP, SMP or HT?
(2) If Xen is running on a SMP or HT, are xen0 and xenU running
different processors or threads?
(3) Which scheduler in Xen are you using? Have you changed any parameters?

- Bin