Re: [Xen-devel] ttylinux + Network example?

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:26:25 +0200
Yotam Medini <yotamm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there an example similar to ttylinux,
> but with active network interfaces defined?

ttylinux works with networking, enable it in the config file with a
valid IP address (the easiest thing to do is to bridge to the host's
network and use the default Xen bridging script.

netmask = get_current_ipmask()
gateway = get_current_ipgw()

If that doesn't work, you may also need to edit the network settings in
ttylinux:/etc   I don't think that it is necessary but I don't have a
Xen install to check for sure.

Hope that helps!