RE: [Xen-devel] Unofficial debian packages

  • From: "James Harper" <JamesH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:55:30 +1100
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:50:51 +0000

Is this still the best place to get unofficial debian packages?
The lack of a Release file seems to prevent me using apt-cacher. This is
more a bug in apt-cacher as a file-not-found error on the real target
causing it to hang for a long time, but if you could add an empty
Release file to your repository it would be much appreciated... unless
doing so would break something else of course :)

Thanks

James