Re: RE: RE: [Xen-devel] AGP problems with 2.0.5

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 07:38:41PM +0100, Kurt Garloff wrote:
> No, but at least the machine does not triple fault or writes the
> wrong values to the kbd controller. (Yeah, the latter is not likely.)

As expected, the machine does not reboot with noreboot.
I tried netconsole, but did not see any oops.
(Yes, netconsole worked; I used netcat on the other side and used SysRq
to test.)

> And I think it's better than changing the X config.
> I use the same FS for booting the machine natively and in Xen mode.

And if we fail to fix the drm module, we'll jsut disable its
compilation.

Regards,
--
Kurt Garloff                   <kurt@xxxxxxxxxx>             [Koeln, DE]