RE: [Xen-devel] "virtual cluster" debug support

> What is wrong with {GET/SET}DOMAININFO? These can be done at run-time.
> If you look, you'll see that I explicitly handle the case of removing
> a domain from an existing group before adding it to another.

GET/SETDOMAININFO is used for get/setting the CPU execution state. The
IN parameteres are used for selecting an execution context, and adding a
groupid parameter to them is certainly very odd.

I don't think the patch should touch xc_linux_build either -- setting
the groupid is a generic thing that the tools can do after creating the
domain.

The rest looks fine.
[When the domain is first created, groupid should be set to domid. When
choosing a domid for a new domain, avoid picking domid's that are still
in use as a groupid by another domain.]

> I would also appreciate feedback on the correctness of the locking.

Locking looks OK to me, but I'm only reading the patch at the moment --
I always do a final look through after applying.

Ian