Re: [Xen-devel] RFC/Patch: Build changes for cross-compilation

Patch attached.  (I mean it this time.)

Prepending CROSS_COMPILE is most of the solution.  However, there are
some Makefile that need to be more careful about using CC vs HOSTCC.  I
also think it is a bad idea for so many Makefiles to be setting
"CC:=gcc".   Something like this should IMO be set in one place only,
and hence my Config.mk suggestion.