[Xen-devel] how to build extra modules

Hi all,

I've been lurking on this list since 1.0 days and must say I'm absolutely stunned by the quality of work produced by this project's participants. Bravo a tutti!

I'm running FC3 and building from source xen-2.0.bk. My FC3 setup uses raid0 and lvm and the scsi/aic7xxx driver. Everything makes and installs without complaint.

However, when I try to "mkinitrd initrd-2.6.10-xen0.img 2.6.10-xen0" it aborts with missing module errors: aic7xxx, raid0. I also need the net/sunrpc modules for nfs.

I feel dumber than a rock here <apologies to='rocks' /> but could somebody explain to me what steps are necessary to include these in my build? I see the modules in the various linux trees, I just don't know how to tell the build process that I want them.

If this is not appropriate for the list, and anybody is willing, off list replies are more than welcome.

TIA,
Mike Wright