Re: [Xen-devel] domU Filesystems

  • To: Michael McCabe <mccabemt@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Brian Hays <brian.hays@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:25:08 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 23:27:28 +0000

When trying to start my (redhat9) domU I get the following errors
everytime on boot. I have tried using ext3 and ext2 as the filesystem
type with the same results. Does anyone know what may cause this (see
below) :

Checking root filesystem
fsck.ext2: [/sbin/fsck.ext2 (1) -- /] fsck.ext2 -a /dev/sda1
Filesystem has unsupported feature(s) (/dev/sda1)
e2fsck: Get a newer version of e2fsck!
[FAILED]

*** An error occurred during the file system check.
*** Dropping you to a shell; the system will reboot
*** when you leave the shell.
Give root password for maintenance
(or type Control-D to continue):

Thank you,