Re: [Xen-devel] hardware support

It sounds like you haven't enabled driver domain support.  If you want to run
a kernel in dom0, you'll need support for physical device access and dom0 ops
compiled in.

The options are in the Xen config menu.  You may find it helpful to start from
the dom0 default config (somewhere under arch/xen, I can't remember exactly
right now - copy it to linux/.config before running menuconfig).

Cheers,
Mark