RE: [Xen-devel] Interim Xen Wiki [was: domU Filesystems]

> On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 03:35:47PM -0600, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> > Here are the mechanisms I know and their requirements.  I
> plan to put
> > this in the Wiki as soon as it goes live (if it's not
> already there):
>
> Last "Real Soon Now" I saw was back ont he 10th, and that was an
> important reason I didn't do this sooner.  As of ten minutes ago, a
> nearly empty Interim Xen Wiki is up and running at

Guys, be patient!

We've had a wiki in place on wiki.xensource.com for some time, but we've
been too busy too pre-load it with all the content that we wanted to. A
few people have been working away adding stuff, but its my experience
that wiki's work much better if you get the site structure right before
having everyone pile in.

Anyhow, wiki.xensource.com is up and running. If there's any volunteers
to help get the site layout right, please get in touch.

Thanks,
Ian