Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Welcome to the "Xen-devel" mailing list

On Mon, March 28, 2005 12:35 pm, Peter Bier said:
> This is a try to post a follow-up to the thread "poor domU VBD
> performance" in the new newsgroup.
> I do not know if this is th adequate way to do so, but I did not find any
> information on how to do
> so otherwise.

A suitable way to reply to a message that originated on the old list would
be to change the list address in the To: or Cc: field to
xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead of the sourceforge.net address.

For replies via gmane, it should just work as we and gmane have updated
the relevant configuration. Please let me know if there are any problems
with this.

J.