Re: [Xen-devel] MPI benchmark performance gap between native linux anddomU

Mark Williamson wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I will explicitly specify "cpu" option in domU's
config file.

Probably good practice although, as you rightly point out, it doesn't matter in this case.

So far, I think my experiments are not affected by this. In my experiments,
I only run at most 1 domU besides dom0. I think the domU will be assigned
to 2nd CPU even the assignment policy is round robin.

Ah yes, the code's been updated to choose the least loaded CPU. Should be fine then.

Nice to know it. Thanks for the input.
Xuehai