Re: [Xen-devel] Bitkeeper

* Jacob Gorm Hansen (jacobg@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> With the recently announced open source bk client I suppose one could
> create a script that would automatically track bk changes on a
> per-changeset basis, including renames.

It might be tough.  That bk client doesn't really give you a bk repo.
It gives you a source tree and a file called ChangeLog, but no other
metadata.  So associating entries in ChangeLog with actual csets is best
guess.  You can pull a specific revision, so that plus a forest of cp
-rl trees and diff -Naur is conceptually feasible.  But I'm not sure how
well it would preserve bk merges.

thanks,
-chris