Re: [Xen-devel] freebsd kernel

Am Freitag, den 15.04.2005, 09:36 -0700 schrieb Kip Macy:
> I do.
>
> http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/5.3/xen-2.0-testing/050415/kernel
>
> This isn't from the mainline tree (it has some local modifications).
> Nonetheless, it should work just fine. I ran it last night against
> yesterday's -testing. I've done kernel builds and basic tasks on it.

GREAT! With that one i could build my own (first!) freebsd kernel
(following "fbsdxensetup" and "xenfbsd_kernel_build" from xen-2.0-
testing), and that works, too. Thank you!

freebsd is a strange & interesting new world (setting up new "slices"
and "disklables" is ... eh .. wierd ;) Just another reason to love xen:
getting in touch with new OSes.

> Get in touch with me directly if there are further issues.

You'll wish you had not said that ;)

btw: to create a new fbsd system image, is it possible to do something
like "make INSTALLDIR=/mnt/newsystem installworld"?

/nils.