Re: [Xen-devel] what's maximum speed setting for xen network?

On 23 Apr 2005, at 17:47, mukesh agrawal wrote:

If I just set RX_MIN_TARGET to NETIF_RX_RING_SIZE, and recompile, would that be enough to eliminate the adaptation (i.e. the ring size would always be 256)?

FWIW, between this hack, and giving the domains more memory, the drops have gone away. (I haven't tried the changes separately, so I can't say for certain that either one alone is responsible.)

Thanks,
mukesh