Re: [Xen-devel] JavaRMI and Xen problem

> From the above results it is pretty clear that the problem is the same
> irrespective of how the client and the server are connected. Can any
> body give pointers to my problem? Do I need to do any additional tests?

OK, scratch the network performance as a potential problem then.

Are you running this in dom0 or in a domU?  If it's a domU, how are you
backing its storage?

How do other benchmarks perform in the domain - e.g. Linux kernel compile or
your favourite system benchmark?  Is everything slow, or just the RMI stuff?

Do you get the same results with the -testing tree?

Cheers,
Mark