Re: [Xen-devel] bitkeeper gone in 2 weeks - which RCS?

Ronald G. Minnich wrote:
if I did not use git, I would probably just use SVN. I've just been through this mess with linuxbios and 'arch', and arch has just been painful.
there are arguably lots better systems than svn, but svn works.

svn works when you're not branching and merging frequently. True, there is a lot of noise in the SCM space these days...

        -Arun