Re: [Xen-devel] bitkeeper gone in 2 weeks - which RCS?

Rik van Riel <riel@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Since bitkeeper will become unusable for most of us in 2
> weeks, I'm wondering what revision control system Xen will
> be using by then.

I'd vote for either subversion or git.  subversion because it is
widely used (so I'd trust it not screw data) and it also seems to be
the cvs successor in the open source community.  git because it's used
to manage the linux kernel.  Quite a few of us also do kernel work, so
using the same tool for both xen and the linux kernel would be very
nice.

just by two cent,

  Gerd

--