[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] Transparent paravirtualization on Xen/ia64

Dan:
Where can I find the latest Xen/ia64 and paravirtualized xenlinux? Is it still
on bitkeeper or is it on mercurial? Do I need to get a bitkeeper license?
Perhaps you could send it to me. I'd like to do some benchmarking for my
report..

Haavard