Re: [Xen-devel] veth0 stuff in -unstable?

> > How does veth0/vif0.0 relate to the physical device? Is it just another
> > entirely "virtual" device, or should I be able to take eth0 down, assign
> > the IP to veth0, and have things work?
>
> Interesting - the default network script does assign veth0 on bootup, and
> everything works great - until I start up a guest domain. Anything I can
> do to troubleshoot that?

This might have something to do with general networking problems we've
had this week with domU's. Bringing up a domU shouldn't affect dom0's
access to the outside world unless there is some nasty bug. We though
thi sbug had maybe disappeared but perhaps it is still alive and
well. :-(

At least we think it was added this week, so there's not too much
changeset history to wade through.

 -- Keir