Re: [Xen-devel] double speed issue with xen-unstable

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 10:59:57AM +0100, Ian Pratt wrote:

> > sleep 10
> >
> > only takes only 5 sec in realtime, that happens in dom0 and domU.
>
> Works fine for me on a couple of different machines. It would be good if
> other unstable tree users tried this, and perhaps we can spot a pattern.

Now i have another pattern... because sometimes when i run
/etc/init.d/xend networking stops working completly i tried several
times.... and now booting took allready very long.

And sleep 10 takes forever, I stopped it after 20 MINUTES.
xm dmesg is here, but it doubt it helps:
http://debian.christian-leber.de/dmesg.slooow

Oh, the ifconfig output when the networking fails looks like this:
http://debian.christian-leber.de/ifco.works
otherwise like this:
http://debian.christian-leber.de/ifco

the software is of course completly unchanged, sometimes it works,
sometimes not.

Christian Leber

--
  "Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
   nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."       (Aurelius Augustinus)