Re: [Xen-devel] double speed issue with xen-unstable; test on another system

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 10:59:57AM +0100, Ian Pratt wrote:

> Works fine for me on a couple of different machines. It would be good if
> other unstable tree users tried this, and perhaps we can spot a pattern.

I tried exactly the same hg pull on my laptop (Dell C810, P3 1133 Mhz,
512 MB, Intel 810 something chipset, ubuntu 5.04) and it works.

So it seems to be either a chipset or cpu issue.

Christian Leber

--
  "Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
   nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."       (Aurelius Augustinus)