Re: [Xen-devel] Re: help with bugs

Sean Dague wrote:

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 04:04:34PM +0100, Ian Pratt wrote:

I'd like to appeal for some help tracking down a couple of bugs that
we're struggling to reproduce:

BUG62  eth0 -> veth0 in network script can loose network

Yep, working on this one. --Nivedita

I didn't see your original mail, so not sure if you listed
any others - but was workin on 103 which seems to have gone
awayin current code (we're trying to narrow it to the
NET GRANT code (not yet confirmed).

I can make this bug come and go at will based on which of the 2 network
interfaces are part of the bridge.  I added that information into the
bugzilla bug, hopefully that helps.

BUG130 time running fast bug
BUG76  shared irq's fail under high load

thanks,
Nivedita