Re: [Xen-devel] [patch] pae: tlbflush linear page table updates

On 9 Aug 2005, at 16:44, Gerd Knorr wrote:

Hmm, that happens when xen is build with debug=y only, without
that it crashes much earlier ...

Weird. The calls to create_pae_xen_mappings were definitely on the error paths in mod_l3_entry(), which is obviously wrong. I'm surprised that fixing it would make things worse, unless some other patch in the meantime has screwed pae...

I'll try and find some time to look at pae myself and see if I can help out.

 -- Keir