[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-changelog] Break the building/save/restore code out into a separate library libxenguest.

Xen patchbot -unstable wrote:

+LDFLAGS  += -L.
I considered linking libxenbuild against libxenctrl this way however I've found that even if you have -L., often you'll get linked to a library in /usr/lib instead. If you're running in the build tree, this can result in very unpredictable results.

Is there a better way to do this? It seems better to force an app to include both libraries. I can submit a xen-config script that takes a --libs option to simplify this.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori