Re: [Xen-devel] x86-64's contig_initmem_init

>x86_64 now completely unmaps low 1MB from the initial mapping area at
>end of extend_init_mapping(). I don't think any memory is now lost in

>either i386 or x86_64 (i386 already freed up the low 1MB).

Hmm, interesting. If that change was done along with the one to
contig_initmem_init, it would have saved me well over a day of
debugging...

Anyway, I can't see where the respective freeing is done on i386, and I
still can't see how the tail part of the initial mapping is being made
use of on either 32- or 64bits.

Jan