RE: [Xen-devel] Re: mp_register_gsi() in Dom0

> Why does i386 need that hook, but not x86_64? Is it for legacy ES7000
> boxes?

Yes, the hook is for legacy ES7000 systems. It was implemented to
accommodate interrupt overrides. We don't need the hook for our current
systems. So it is not of high priority. I think we can ignore it for now
if it is a big deal to enable that code in Dom0.

The other question I have is whether you are planning on moving to
2.6.13? Or are you going to freeze the kernel level at 2.6.12 and move
xen-unstable to xen-testing? Should I be submitting a patch to
mp_register_gsi() for 2.6.12?

Thanks,
Aravindh