Re: [Xen-devel] Documentation Patches - 1/4

On Thursday 15 September 2005 07:01 pm, Mark Williamson wrote:
> Sounds good to me.  Are you also looking at the user manual?  I suspect
> that's in better shape w.r.t accuracy although there are certainly bits
> that could do with fleshing out / adding.

Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, I'll be sending a few patches for the user manual next.

If someone has content that they want to go in the manuals,
but they don't have time to mark it up in LaTeX, send it to me
and I'll take care of it.

Regards,
Robb

--
Robb Romans                     (512) 838-0419
Linux Commando                  T/L   678-0419