Re: [Xen-devel] Cannot create domU

Our main hotplug event function is in
drivers/xen/xenbus/xenbus_probe.c

Have an online source browser anywhere?

http://lxr.xensource.com/lxr-unstable/source/drivers/xen/xenbus/ xenbus_probe.c?v=linux-2.6.12-xen-xen-unstable

, I think (it's used by our network driver at least). Actually xenbus
registers all our virtual devices with sysfs, and I guess that
generates some hotplug events automatically?

Yes, it will.  You should _never_ call /sbin/hotplug on your own.  The
one last holdout in the kernel is the input subsystem, and that will be
fixed very soon.

Looks like we don't call it directly. I think our 'hotplug' function just adds useful extra variables to the environment and leaves it to sysfs to do the actual upcalls.

 -- Keir