Re: [Xen-devel] Minimal fileset for Xenstore domU boot

On 27 Sep 2005, at 14:55, Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:

Thanks, I removed the domU console driver for now and my domain boots.
xc_linux_build() takes a console_evtchn as argument, what is the
strategy for obtaining that value from xenconsoled?

The tools must write the page frame number of the console page, and the local event-channel port (that is, domain0's port, not console_evtchn which is domainU's port) to xenstore at:
 <path_to_domU>/console/ring-ref
 <path_to_domU>/console/port

See console/daemon/io.c.

 -- Keir