Re: [Xen-devel] USB frontend and backend disappeared from latest unstable tree

Yes, I'm still working on this.  I had the 2.6 driver working nicely
prior to the xend and subsequent xenbus changes now I'm updating to use
xenbus.

I have defined a higher level inter-domain communications API similar to
the one described in this thread on inter-domain comms (my API is a bit
different and I've only defined the bits actually required for my USB
driver):
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2005-05/threads.html#00159.

I've now ported my FE and BE USB drivers to this new API and I've just
started implementing the API using xenbus and grant tables.

I was hoping I would have it working this week but I think it's going to
take a bit longer.

I'm not intentionally working out of tree, I just wanted to submit
something that worked and I've been playing catch-up with the xenbus
changes.

Harry.

Harry Butterworth <harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>