Re: [Xen-devel] pdb missing files?

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 12:15:04PM -0400, Jonathan M. McCune wrote:

> root:11:56 AM:xen_conf $ xm create -p ttylinux.xm
> Using config file "ttylinux.xm".
> Unexpected error: httplib.BadStatusLine

This suggests that xend is bombing out with some fatal error, such that it
doesn't even manage to get a response to xm (it's pretty bad about that at the
moment).  Take a look in /var/log/xend-debug.log, and if not there,
/var/log/xend.log.

Also, today's changes may help with the problem of xm list not showing your
domain.  Try them and let me know if there's any improvement.  Your two xend
logs should help to diagnose this problem, if it still persists.

Ewan.