[Xen-devel] Re: Status of "management port" in 3.0?

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Jerry Gulla <jgulla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:59:54 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 18:57:34 +0000

Thanks. I had to add that line to my config and then it opened up
8000/8001.  I haven't been able to get gXenophilia to work with it,
though.   I was really wondering what the "right" answer is for trying
to talk to Xen remotely, however. I know that long term, there has
been talk of a true "web services" way to do things, and in 2.x we had
the http server ports open (and documented) by default, but it seems
that currently there is no good indication of what to do.

Any idea when there will be a solid direction on what do to for the 3.0 release?

Thanks,

Jerry