Re: [Xen-devel] Transactions and watches

On 5 Oct 2005, at 17:44, Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:

in my experimentation with xenbus, it seems that I get markedly
different results when using straigth xs_write's rather than nesting
them inside transactions. I suppose that the idea is that the watches
get triggered on transaction_end, but even if I enclose each xs_write
in it's own transaction I get different results.

Are transactions working the way they are supposed to, or is my
understanding wrong?

Can you give a simple concrete example?

 -- Keir