Re: [Xen-devel] Transactions and watches

Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:

On 10/5/05, Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What snapshot of unstable are you using?

The only thing different about transactions is that slow things down a
bit.  It would indicate you're seeing race conditions.

Note, that I've not been able to recreate the problems you're having
with your code.  What OS are you using?  Do you have patches against
unstable?

Hmm perhaps this is due to me being on a single CPU without SMT? Could
explain why my races are different?
I'm also on a single CPU w/o SMT :-)

Regards,

Anthony Liguori