[Xen-devel] very slow nfs mounts from domU, net-snmp on domU ifspeed

I am noticing that nfs mounts from my domU take a very long time to
setup, from the dom0 hosting the domU I don't see any issues.

Is setting up network file systems part of the test suite?

snmpd always reports the ifspeed as 10000000, should this not be the
same as the dom0's bridge interface?

Also is their public access to what is in the test suite(s) ?
Would be great addition to the wiki.

Will open bug reports on these as well tonight, need to dig a little
more and get some details.

Regards,
Ted