RE: [Xen-devel] Daily Xen Builds

> >Every check-in will automatically trigger a run of the XenRT 'fast'
> >test suite. This will result in it being built, booted, and
> undergoing
> >various tests (including xm-test). Only changesets that pass
> on all of
> >x86_32, x86_32p and x86_64 will be pushed out from the
> staging area to
> >the public xenbits.xensource.com repository. The fast test
> suite takes
> >about one hour to run.

> Excellent!  Thanks Ian.

James Bulpin takes all the credit for this.

> Let us know if there's anything we can do to help speed this along.

Well, one thing we will need to watchout for is checkins to xm-test that
add tests that currently fail. When this happens (and I don't want to
discourage this), please give us a heads-up so that we can make sure we
use an older snapshot of xm-test for the verification process.
(Otherwise the changelog mailing list is likely to go strangely quiet
:-)

Thanks,
Ian