RE: [Xen-devel] DMA trouble with current xen-sparse

 > Sure, took a bit of time to recompile the kernel (I didn't do
> this for years) and it crashed as expected, here are the info:
>
>   ptr: f160ed8e 1514
>
> the size looks a full ethernet frame, i.e. 1500 of payload, 2
> ethernet addresses and the 2bytes for the ethernet type, that
> looks kosher to me but clearly it is not aligned.

Please can you try using either our -xen or -xen0 kernel config. I
strongly suspect there's something in your config that is breaking this
for you, just not sure what.

(NB: make sure you 'rm dist/install/boot/config*' to avoid make woprld
from grabbing your old config)

Best,
Ian