RE: [Xen-devel] Cloning(making copies) of VMs

  • To: "Jacob Gorm Hansen" <jacobg@xxxxxxx>, "sowmya dayanand" <sowmyad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Yu, Ping Y" <ping.y.yu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:30:09 +0800
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 03:30:22 +0000

A very interesting test for save/restore. :-)
As I tested in 7695 without modifying IP address for VM2, I found that
VM1 and VM2 could be sucessfully restored, and each owns a
different MAC address, though IP address is the same.
In that way, maybe we can run "service network restart" to enable network.