Re: [Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-merge] xen subarch

On Oct 10, 2005, at 6:10 PM, Ian Pratt wrote:
Sorry, the two trees are:
http://xenbits.xensource.com/linux-2.6-xen.hg          (latest stable)
http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/linux-2.6-merge.hg    (bleeding edge)

This is great news :) Even better it seems that you have caught up with 2.6.14 recently.

There seems to be some inconsistency with the HG tree (I am no expert here):
  $ hg heads | grep changeset | wc -l
  13
That seems a little big to me.

Anyway, what started this is that there is at least a few important changesets in the repo that are not in the tip, I suppose all the heads that still need merging?

Are you pulling from http://www.kernel.org/hg/linux-2.6/ or from git?

-JX
--
"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even
began to know what I was talking about." -- Peter Griffin (Family Guy)