[Xen-devel] How to get two bridges up when starting xend

I tried to verify the fix for the network-bridge script with Changeset 7701(Please refer to bug 381). I can only bring up two bridges on dom0 successfully by MANUALLY using network-bridge script. After starting xend, I can create domU and get both eth0 and eth1 working on it.

But if I want to use xend-config.sxp file to control the changes of the network, it does not work. After starting xend, no bridges gets created. Here are the lines uncommented in my xend-config.sxp

(xend-http-server yes)
(xend-relocation-server yes)
(xend-address localhost)
(xend-relocation-address localhost)
(network-script my-network-script)
(dom0-min-mem 0)
(dom0-cpus 0)

/etc/xen/scripts/my-network-script:

#!/bin/sh
dir=$(dirname "$0")
"$dir/network-bridge" vifnum=0 start
"$dir/network-bridge" vifnum=1 start

What changes do I need to do to the xend-config.sxp in order to create two bridges when starting xend?

Thanks,
Li