Re: [Xen-devel] unusual domU memory performance

The only thing I could imagine is that maybe Xen incorrectly schedules the idle domain at some points, and that stops happening if you run two domains against each other. That would be a pretty stupid scheduling bug though and I'm pretty sure it's not happening.

 -- Keir