Re: [Xen-devel] unexpected results with xc_domain_get_vcpu_context

If the vcpu is idle, you will continually get the address following the 'block' hypercall in the guest kernel's idle loop.

True. I should have mentioned that I was running some apps on the machine at the time of testing to try to avoid this case. Just simple things like top and ls through an ssh shell. Perhaps that's not enough to get out of the idle loop most of the time?

-bryan